Brazilian butt lift is the most popular and frequently done procedure that involves transferring fat to create more volume in your buttocks. Brazilian butt lift procedure consists of fat grafting essential for natural-looking results. The bbl procedure involves the following crucial steps.
- The bbl surgery takes place under the effect of anesthetics. But the procedure where they transfer the fat may only require local anesthesia or numbing medicine. If anesthesia makes you feel sick, you can ask for an anti-nausea medicine beforehand.
- The removal of fat from other body parts, such as your hips, stomach, and thighs, through liposuction. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that includes incisions or cuts in the skin and then removing fat from the body with a tube.
- They cleanse and prepare the extracted fat from your body before injecting it into your buttocks.
- A bbl specialist near me injects the processed fat into some regions of the buttocks to get a more rounded, full appearance. They make three to five cuts or incisions around your buttocks to transfer the fat.
- They use stitches to seal both fat transfer incisions and liposuction. To reduce the danger of bleeding, your surgeon will apply a compression bandage or garment to the afflicted areas of the skin.
What are the key benefits of having a Brazilian butt lift procedure?
A Brazilian butt lift surgery near me is different from other forms of buttock surgery, such as the implantation of silicone buttock implants. It produces more natural-looking outcomes while also increasing rear roundness. It can also help with sagging and shapelessness, common problems as people age.
If you're disturbed by figure imbalances that make it difficult to dress comfortably, you might want to consider the treatment. Compared to silicone buttock implants, another advantage of Brazilian buttock lifts is the reduced risk of infection.
It has a higher safety profile than other compounds like silicone caulking and sealants, which are occasionally illegally injected into buttocks by people who aren't licensed.
What are the side effects or risks of having a BBL procedure?
Bbl Europe possesses fewer risk factors than other surgical procedures such as silicone buttock implants. Still, like any other surgical procedure, Brazilian buttock surgery also carries some risk factors and side effects which may include
- Lumps under the skin in the areas they inject.
- Fat embolism in the lungs or heart can be life-threatening.
According to a Brazilian butt lift specialist near me, Brazilian butt lifts have a death rate of 1 in 3000. Injected fat can enter the significant veins in the buttocks and travel to the lungs if the surgery is done poorly, resulting in respiratory distress and, in the end, death.
Another noticeable negative effect is your buttocks' inability to absorb the transferred fat deposits. The body breaks down and soaks a portion of the injected fat. You may require one or two further procedures.
We hope the above-given information may help you learn some interesting facts about the Brazilian butt lift procedure. The above article highlights the benefits and risks of having a Brazilian butt lift procedure. For further details regarding the BBL procedure, please visit cirumed.es.