The tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that is done to remove Excess skin and fat from your abdomen area That does not respond to exercise or diet. A tummy tuck is also called “Abdominoplasty”. You can opt for a tummy tuck near me to flatten the abdomen and tighten the abdominal walls. tummy tuck surgery is suitable for both men and women who are physically healthy. The tummy tuck is major surgery, so if you're considering it, then you should first know the important facts before you make the final decision.
The tummy tuck indeed flattens the stomach but they don’t necessarily give you an hourglass figure. To get an Hourglass tummy tuck, a micro-lipo is performed circumferentially and aggressively around the entire abdominal torso.
Who should avoid tummy tuck surgery?
Tummy tuck surgery isn't suitable for everyone. An experienced tummy tuck surgeon will advise you against tummy tuck surgery if you-
- Are considering getting pregnant in the future
- If you are planning a significant amount of weight.loss
- Have a greater than 30 body mass index
- Have severe health conditions such as diabetes or heart disease.
- Have a smoking habit
What are the risk factors involved in tummy tuck surgery?
Abdominoplasty surgeons near me warn patients about the risks and complications that come with the surgery. A tummy tuck has more complications and risks than other cosmetic plastic surgery procedures. The various risk factors include-
- Poor wound healing: the area along with incision lines sometimes heals poorly or starts to separate. The tummy tuck surgeon in Marbellamight give you antibiotics during or after the surgical procedure to prevent the infection.
- Fluid expansion underneath the skin (seroma). After the surgery, the drainage tube can be left in place which can help in reducing the risk of excess fluid.
- Tissue damage: during the tummy tuck surgery, the fatty tissue in your abdominal area might get damaged or die.
- Unexpected scarring: The scar formed by an incision from a tummy tuck is permanent. The visibility and length of the scar differ from person to person.
What to expect after the tummy tuck procedure?
After the tummy tuck procedure, your bellybutton and the abdominal incision will most probably be covered in surgical dressing. To drain any excess fluid or blood small tubes might be placed along with the incision site. The best tummy tuck surgeon will show you how to properly empty and care for your drains. You might need to continue taking antibiotics until the drains are removed.
In the end, we can conclude that the above information is useful and informative in terms of tummy tuck surgery and more. For further information, you can check out some authentic websites like https://cirumed.es/english/
Article Source : https://www.articleapprove.com/what-do-you-understand-by-tummy-tuck-surgery/